A natural and fast absorbing moisturiser spray that may help in the management of extremely dry skin. Helps to calm and soothe irritations with chamomile water and organic aloe vera leaf juice. Carefully selected list of ingredients beneficial to skin health.
organic aloe vera leaf juice, chamomile hyrdosol (floral water), emu oil, safflower oil, vitamin a, glycerine, lecithin, cetyl alcohol, sodium lactate, rooibos extract, rice brain oil, vitamin e, methylsulfonylmethane, suttocide a, essential oils (rosalina, bergamot and sandalwood).
- aloe vera leaf juice: an effective healing agent for burns, injuries and acne. The gel is soothing, cooling, hydrating and stimulates the growth of new cells and tissues.
- chamomile floral water: a very cooling and soothing ingredient for sensitive and inflamed skin.
- emu oil: recent studies indicate that emu oil can provide significant reductions of irritation and inflammation of the skin. It makes an excellent follow-up to steroid treatment. Emu oil appears to assist in faster healing and less scarring which is better than using collagen. Relief for skin disorders, burns, arthritis, joint pain and sore muscles.
- vitamin a: which helps to delay the effects of skin aging, assists with cell regeneration, and promotes collagen and elastin levels to increase. This results in firmer, smoother, and more youthful skin with greater elasticity.
- rooibos extract: has a history of being used to help skin problems, such as eczema or acne. It has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and Free Radical Scavenging properties. It is also known to prevent eczema, teeth and mouth mucous membrane inflammations, relieve nappy rash and reduce swelling and inflammation in muscles and joints.
- methylsulfonylmethane: is anti-inflamatory and anti-microbial.MSM is a natural occuring nutrient found in fruits and veges, plants and dairy products. MSM supplies sulfur to the body which allows it to heal itself. MSM feeds the formation of collagen and elastin while preventing and reducing crosslinking between cells, which is the primary cause of wrinkles and scar tissue. MSM is a natural sulfur compound that contributes to healthy skin, hair and nails. MSM has been used orally and topically to aid skin disorders. When used topically, in the form of a cream or lotion, sulfur is helpful in treating skin disorders including acne, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, dandruff, scabies, nappy rash and certain fungal infections.
- rice bran oil: highly effective in healing chronic skin sores quickly and effectively. Aids in keeping skin soft and supple and is a rich source of omega 3,6 & 9.
- colour free.
- mineral oil free.
- synthetic fragrance free.
THE BEST NATURE HAS TO OFFER YOUR SKIN