PRODUCT INFORMATION: Blue Pea with Lemongrass Teabags - 10 x Blue Herbal Tea Bags
Tea consist of lemongrass, ginger, pandan and blue flowers.
Make your Happy Brew.
My Blue Tea is an infusion of ginger, lemon grass and the infamous Clitoria Ternatea or commonly know in Australia as the Butterfly Blue Pea flower. My Blue Tea is known for beneficial health properties like anthocyanins and anti-oxidants.
BUTTERFLY PEA FLOWER HEALTH BENEFITS:
- Completely natural - contains no colouring or preservatives
- Natural remedies to anxiety and reduces stress
- Full of antioxidants and strengthens immunity
- Improves blood circulation and aids in regulating blood pressure
- Anti-inflammatory - the deep blue flowers contain flavonoid pigments similar to blue berries, acai berry, mangosteen rind etc. that protect the plant
- Aids diabetic activity by inhibiting glucose intake from the diet
- Great for herbal tea, cooking, potpourri and crafts. Earthy taste and healthy drink
- Naturally vibrant colour.
Eyes: The presence of the anti-oxidant, proanthocyanidin, helps to improve eyesight by increasing blood flow in the capillaries of the eyes which also allows the eyes to adjust to changes in light and improves vision. The blue butterfly pea vine flowers have been shown to effectively prevent cataracts and glaucoma, correct blurred vision, and reverse retinal damage as well as soothing inflamed and tearing eyes.
Hair: The blue butterfly vine flower, rich in bioflavinoids, has been used traditionally to promote hair growth, thicken the hair and reduce greying of the hair.
Skin: Anti-oxidants in blue butterfly pea flower stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis helping to rejuvenate the skin, reduce wrinkles and other effects of aging skin.
Aphrodisiac: traditionally used as an aphrodisiac particularly for women and used to treat problems associated with menstruation as well as leucorrhoea (white vaginal discharge).
- 1 teabag per person
- Pour approx 300ml of boiling water into a cup with the teabag
- Cover with lid and steep for 6 minutes to extractfull flavour and colour
- For extra taste and a magical variation squeeze some lemon for that purple colour
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE: Pack of 10 teabags.